So long as it’s not laden with chemicals or high fat additions, trust us, your personal trainer will be happy! I suggest all of my online personal training clients to add this into their repertoire for huge, indirect benefits!
- Improves energy levels, can make you smarter and potentially more creative.
- Is an anti-appetite suppressor which makes it a perfect diet partner to your calorie deficit as well as of course a Body Reach fitness plan providing that all important lifestyle structure and routine 😉
- Due to its high anti-oxidant profile (slows down free radical/cell damage in the body) we can live longer!
- Improves physical performance by stimulating your nervous system.
- Contains essential nutrients such as; riboflavin (vitamin B2 – 11%), pantothenic acid (vitamin B5 – 6%), manganese and potassium (3%), magnesium and niacin (vitamin B5 – 2%) and though they are included in small amounts, these important vitamins soon tally up by the mugs!
- Studies have revealed that coffee drinkers have a 23-50% lowered chance of type 2 diabetes though the exact reason is as yet uncertain.
- Studies show that coffee drinkers have up to a 65% lower risk of Alzheimer’s disease.
- People who drink up to 4 coffees per day have up to an 80% lower risk of developing liver diseases such as; hepatitis and fatty liver disease.
- For many people in the western world coffee is their biggest source of anti-oxidants due to their lack of fruit and vegetables consumed.
- Last but definitely not least important, coffee can be a huge mood booster and for those who drink 4+ cups per day may reduce their risk of depression by up to 20%.
Coffee merged with an intermittent fasting schedule and a Body Reach fitness plan (nutrition/training) make an undeniable fat loss team!
Cup of joe anyone?