Here’s a scrumptious recipe for a classic, Hunters Stew!
- 2lbs cubed beef
- 2 handfuls fresh blueberries
- 2 baby carrots, sliced in half lengthwise
- Coconut oil for frying
- Salt/pepper/oregano/garlic powder
- 1 large onion, sliced in semi circles
- Optional: Red wine and Worcestershire sauce
- Brown the beef in coconut oil, and put on a medium simmer with the onions while that all softens up.
- Throw in the seasoning, followed by the carrots. Add half a cup of red wine, and a splash of Worcestershire sauce. Add enough water so the meat is mostly covered.
- Let this all stew for about 30mins on a medium heat.
- Add the berries in the last ten minutes, with a teaspoon of butter to coat.
- When the carrots are fork tender, serve!